Effective as of November 4th, 2021
In order to comply with the City of Los Angeles’s vaccine mandate, visitors at Immersive Van Gogh will be required to present proof of vaccination in order to enter the venue and attend the exhibit.
We are implementing new protocols and procedures to ensure a smooth transition for all our patrons. In order to ensure this, we ask that patrons have their proof of vaccination ready to present to staff before entering the venue.
Acceptable forms of proof include:
- Original, copy, or electronic photo of the CDC vaccination card (or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction), or documentation from a healthcare provider
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by another State, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction.
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by an approved private company
- Any government-issued photo ID is acceptable. In lieu of this we can accept school and work IDs. If a minor doesn’t have an ID, verification from a parent is sufficient.
- Additional photo identification is not required if an approved digital vaccine record includes photo identification.
Any guest with a written medical or religious exemption must submit a negative COVID-19 test as an alternative to proof of vaccination. The negative test result must be for a test taken within 72 hours of attending Immersive Van Gogh. Both nucleic acid (including polymerase chain reaction (PCR)) and antigen tests are acceptable, but take-home tests will not be accepted.
Exceptions: Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination requirement.
Masks are mandatory for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
Please note: Full vaccination is defined as having received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine, and having run a full two-week course since receiving the second shot. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine only requires one shot. Photo ID required.